Posted: 10.06.21 at 14:18 by The Editor
Here’s our job of the week:
PA / Admin Manager
Join an educational setting putting your administration management skills to use in a newly created and varied opportunity! This is an opening for you to work within an energetic and forward-thinking organisation that values and supports its staff and offers exceptional benefits.
In the PA / Administration Manager job, you will be:
• Providing a confidential secretarial service to the Head of Department and other management staff which will include diary management, maintaining personal data, proof reading documentation, coordinating the production of calendars, minute taking, filing and general administration duties
• First point of contact for staff, clients and visitors through varied methods; calls, emails and face to face enquiries and managing all communications including formal complaints
• Line managing the admin teams across the organisation, delegating & tracking tasks, monitoring progress, managing performances and supporting with HR/recruitment into the admin department including training and induction
• Undertaking management of projects assigned by the Head of Department such as high-profile visits
• Supporting the organisation with admin / IT systems and maintaining relevant sections of the website
• Completing any other tasks as and when directed by the Senior Leadership teams
To be considered for the PA / Administration Manager job you must have:
• Previous PA / Secretarial / Office Management experience
• Significant experience of managing staff and work proactively in an autonomous manner
• Excellent customer service, communication, organisational and management skills
• Strong office skills including administration and compliance due to the nature of the role
• A good eye for detail, strong accuracy and be efficient with all elements of work and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop working relationships, meet targets, use own initiative and manage own time and resources
• IT skills including word processing skills using Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, designing skills using Publisher or similar and good typing skills
• Flexibility to adjust to change and development
This is a full time, permanent role working 37 hours per week and you will be based in Colwyn Bay. This role has an annual salary of between £32,910 - £35,745 depending on skills and experience plus company benefits.
Please note, this vacancy is subject to a DBS check.
If you are an organised individual looking for your next challenge then we would love to hear from you today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.
For more on this job and others in the Conwy area, visit our jobs section here